Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #321 - Make a Tag

Tuesday Throwdown challenge time! This week our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and your challenge, should you accept it, is to make a tag. I am using Bugaboo's Bear Stocking image for my tag. The shape along with the cute bear were shouting "tag, tag, tag!" Three different tags for today as a little person resides in my house and I'm sure Mom will be using these pretty darn fast, I made them larger than I normal so it would be easier for him to read his name. Silly but true and resizing is certainly one of the best perks to digital stamps.

Tag 1 was colored with Copics, Flocking was used on his hat and Fun Stampers Journey's Journey Sparkle Cuts on the boot trim. This gives a really sparkly look with a bonus of glitter in the mix. Fussy cut (thank you Abbey) and mounted to a piece of Christmas paper from my stash. Added two glittery, green star brads and strung with fine gold cording. Little man loves this one.



Tag 2 was colored with Copics and colored pencils. A little less fussy cutting (thanks again, baby girl), some "candy glitter" on the berries, which is a bit too heavy for my taste if honest. Added some real greenery plus a red gem to the brim after flocking both hat and stocking. Mounted with zot dots to a piece of scrap Christmas paper and green cording to hang. This one is actually very vibrant with the primary colors in person.


Tag 3 is colored with pencils. Some medium fussy cutting (thanks Abbey.) Hat and cuff are white flocking. Berries received a fine dusting of Art Institute transparent crystal glitter (which I love the look.) Hat embellishment is a die cut snowflake of white shrinky-dink plastic, cooled, and then colored with a blue Copic marker on top. Red ribbon to hang.


I hope you enjoyed these as tags aren't something I ever make; another reason to love these challenges!  That said I am pretty sure I printed off three extra so I can keep playing  designing. While I color and glitter away, don't forget to visit Bugaboo; the selection is amazing and the prices can't be beat.  When you are done shopping head over and enter the tag challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!


Parting thought especially for my daughter Abbey who helps me with cutting things out and an occasional idea or two:
                                                "The gift is you!"                                                                                     John Denver

2 comments:

  1. Love all the tags you made, Birdie!! Love the variety and different ways you made them. Wasn't it hard to pick just one image from Bugaboo?? So many cool things to choose from!

    ReplyDelete