Translate

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 353 - Black, White & 1 Color

Today is Tuesday, July 25th and your throwdown challenge is to create something using black, white and one other color.  Okay I'm a Mission Impossible fan but the Tuesday Throwdown challenge is possible! Once again, we are grateful to MHK Designs for sponsoring and providing the images.

I worked with her Funky Flowers digital stamp set and kept to my love of a clean and simple look. I knew the sentiment was going to be the focal point so my other color became the card base and accent on the flowers. I used a Sakura glitter gel pen for my coloring tool. There was a bit of a mental debate on coloring the word Wonderland; opted not to in the end for fear of orange overpowering the eye.



While you've been busy reading I took the liberty of adding to your mission, should you accept. Stop by MHK Designs and check out her offerings. Create your black, white and one other color masterpiece and enter the Tuesday Throwdown challenge. While your there be sure to check out the rest of the design team's interpretations.

This blog post will not self destruct. (Cue music for dramatic exit.)


No comments:

Post a Comment